Friday, December 25, 2009

Memory Card Duplication Is There Any Way To Save TWO Copies Of A Picture On A Camera Memory Card?

Is there any way to save TWO copies of a picture on a camera memory card? - memory card duplication

I suspect my girlfriend is cheating on me (we are 23) and with my camera to take pictures of her with him ... But every time I check that the card is erased and no evidence. Is there anyway you can save in two places have (re discreetly) on the memory card (IE duplication) or a way to all data, even if the card is erased.

Now, before someone says something about "not going behind his back, which is a bad idea ohhh. Talk to Her" thank you very much but no. It is not about advice, I just need to know whether there is a way of doing things.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment