Friday, December 18, 2009

On Arrival Of A New Baby, Messages Coded Birth News . Whoa!!! Funny Joke Friends Waht Do U Think .?

Coded birth news . Whoa!!! funny joke friends waht do u think .? - on arrival of a new baby, messages

There was a pregnant father, who had spent much time waiting for the children came - in place of the law. "

As your balance of time is in the red was, "said his stepfather:" When my son did not call my office and say that I am a parent of a child, because you have to pay is a lot for parties. Allow me a message that the clock has arrived. That is our code for the new baby.

Young people do not show a day, but it is a girl. The father-in-law now thinks to himself: "If I say, do not get the clock to misunderstandings and to think that something happened to the child and ran out again."

Thus, the stepfather, the law has left the following message: "The time has come, but is missing the pendulum."

0 comments:

Post a Comment