Sunday, February 7, 2010

Braun Electric Shaver Battery Replacement Help Choosing An Electric Shaver?

Help choosing an electric shaver? - braun electric shaver battery replacement

I currently have a price ($ 40) pallets Braun electric razor only. Unfortunately, it does not start me, so I need to get a new one.

What I'm looking for:
-cheap
"Although very sensitive skin
Trimmer
-T is not everything that shines as a self-cleaning or the battery life super
The aim must be sold
reliable

I see the knife from the same company that appears identical but is three times more expensive and has some additional elements such as a battery super long and has self-cleaning. Well, I'm not so I just need something that is cheap and no errors of non-sensitive skin
In addition, because my skin is very sensitive (bleed easily) I get a single sheet, back straight, double straight sword, or those with three blades and?


Thank you!

1 comments:

Yipney McSkipney said...

Norelco is good, but I like going to the library and retrieve a range of information on consumer what they think is a good

Post a Comment