Saturday, February 13, 2010

Christening Message I Have A Doll There Is A Message To Me On It The Ballpoint Pen Ink Is Almost Invisible How Do I Read It Now?

I have a doll there is a message to me on it the ballpoint pen ink is almost invisible how do i read it now? - christening message

My father wrote me a message on the back of a doll when she was 3 months ... I had the doll clothes when I was baptized .. the ink has disappeared over time ... But I know that certain wavelengths of light could put the old open writing ... Who knows how I read the message from my father for me to write.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure then try something else before you ruin the doll! But I've heard that lemon juice will help.

Anonymous said...

I do not know if I ever saw national treasure buit when we thought it was invisible ink on the declarartion the idependece uses the heat to find out. Then blow it with his breath. If that's not enough, you can use a hair dryer or put it real low in the oven. In the calculation, because they were facts used in the program that was working and the message was greater than his wrist more probable.

Anonymous said...

Try a black light.

Post a Comment