Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can You Windows Drivers Into Uni Trying To Install Windows XP On A SATA II Hard Drive?

Trying to install Windows XP on a SATA II Hard Drive? - can you windows drivers into uni

That's where this question comes from reading the first few questions and then come back and tell me where to find the drivers for my Western Digital hard drive ...

I need the SATA drivers on Windows XP SP2, integrate

I nLite and all you really need to do now, get the drivers from the website of Western Digital, Heres the model and serial numbers for Western Digital hard drive I have ...

S / N: WD-WXE608SC8162
Model: WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0

I need drivers for SATA hard disk, please ...

That's where I am now ...
http://support.wdc.com/product/download. ...

Wheres the pilot to integrate ...?

Anyway, here's the person that I am only after, here's the website that I have learned and how to Integration of SATA driver bla bla bla ...
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-W ...

Simply read and try to help me please, because I really want XP sweet on this computer ...

2 comments:

Mercuri said...

I said, hard drives do not have the drivers. The controllers are the SATA drivers. You need the SATA drivers for the motherboard. Just install Vista, and their inability to win.

nick t said...

When a U-driver for XP installation CD, it should ..

Place the disc on Shut Down

Restart the computer and boot from the CD that has XP

and U must say something about the loading screen that says press F6 or the F-key to install SATA working for my SATA hard drive

Post a Comment