Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Monologue Trying Out For Alice In Wonderland, Any Ideas For A Good Monologue To Use That Is Not From The Play?

Trying out for Alice In Wonderland, Any Ideas for a good monologue to use that is not from the play? - alice in wonderland monologue

I need an idea for a monologue for teenage music of Alice in Wonderland. I know I need, what type of charecter my monologue should know, but I have no time. This must be an optimist monologue please!
Can give Thanks for any help!

1 comments:

Disney's No.1 Fan! said...

Good night, Mrs. Audiencia
The Lord of the public;
I hope you are happy to see me,
And just as I, "I'm done.
I am here to welcome him,
I am sure that I like your style;
Soon befriends Law
When you smile.

I will try to find
The monologue and the rhyme --
But if I can help
We have a terrible time.
The world is full of concern,
Forget for a moment
And take a trip to Funland --
To stretch your mouth and smile.

Some speakers talk about issues
Pessimistic beliefs
However, only a smile [Spell check]
It has all the Old World.
Being gay, enthusiastic
And happy at the same time,
Forget about your worries and sadness,
And smile, smile, smile!

And now he has broken the ice
We are friends, that's what it is,
And if you fancy me
You tell me, with my hands, [mimed applause]
With songs and jokes andHistory
I am crazy for one hour;
I will do my best to please
If you go to Smile, Smile, Smile!


It's like a monologue for children because of "Alice in Wonderland" is a production for children.

Post a Comment