Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cons Of Copd Dogs Should We Do Tracheotomy After Orotracheal Intubation In My Mother Who Has Endstage COPD?

Should we do tracheotomy after orotracheal intubation in my mother who has endstage COPD? - cons of copd dogs

I do not know if it should be extended only to our selfish needs, to the inevitable, or if there is no hope for fulfilling the clean-up. My mother is my world ... I agreed that we should release the name of God. But if there is no hope that we have a couple of times I will not be too hasty with my decisions can have. Doctors are now demanding answers, but I very resources. Help! How much we put by him. she is 62yrs old and has a high degree of anxiety and COPD Finale ... Time to say enough? What options do we have? What are the pros and cons? What are the units of the long-term maintenance of the ventilation in the Midwestern United States?

6 comments:

Mr.G's wife said...

My father just died of COPD, such as last Friday, we had to pull the plug if there is a possibility that he was on his own, breathe no kidney and no internal bleeding could, then one would expect, but if you have any symptoms At the end of COPD have, and then try to make it as pleasant as possible and it is what to do. And you ask yourself that your mother wants a tube in his neck?

greydoc6 said...

Choice If your mother is conscious and rational is for sale. If not, you must ask yourself what will be collected after the procedure. The forecast for the end stage of COPD is very limited. Tracheostomy care very intensive and thorough, and they themselves can cause complications.

If your mother is ready to die, but his family is to follow your wishes. I personally think it is cruel to try and every ounce of life of a person whose death is almost inevitable, drain them. And sometimes love means letting go.

holey moley said...

If she was my mother, I let him do it! The final stage of COPD is not easy for a tracheotomy in tracheal intubation is more comforable. If you're not careful, it makes no difference in the fan.

holey moley said...

If she was my mother, I let him do it! The final stage of COPD is not easy for a tracheotomy in tracheal intubation is more comforable. If you're not careful, it makes no difference in the fan.

cynical1... said...

Your mother is responsible for their own decisions? If so, your choice to accept or not, that it Trach. If they get more than two weeks, the friendliest, is intubated what to do with a tracheotomy. It is easier to manage the airway with a tracheotomy to exist, not to mention, it can speak a "safety valve set for them to have a conversation (if you can). A tracheostomy provides many more options for weaning the long run ......

GEE said...

Sorry for your problems. I know that the idea of a Tracheotomy is difficult to treat. In fact, probably much more convenient for them. The pipes are now sits and rubs against the respiratory tract. Overtime may not be complications. Please consult your doctor for a list of nearby facilities before they go to a decision. Unfortunately, his lungs were permanently damaged. Be sure to keep her comfortable and tell her I love her again and again. I say a prayer for you both.

Post a Comment