Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Swiss Mini Safe That Sweet White Cream-like Filling In Shop-bought Chocolate Mini Swiss Rolls, Anyone Know How To Make It?

That sweet white cream-like filling in shop-bought chocolate mini Swiss rolls, anyone know how to make it? - swiss mini safe

I have no idea what the ingredients, but what I remember doing nothing, like the taste of chilled butter filling, and can not be rooted in the cream, because it should not be. I've never found anything like home cooking.

There must is a recipe, but the problem is that you need to do, and treat them before we conclude whether this is right or do not know! So, if anyone know a recipe for something suitable, please let me! I am eternally grateful!

2 comments:

mamabear... said...

It is a cream to ridicule. Here in Australia you can buy in shops with good cake. It is in the form of powder, and I think, just add water and beat well. If you are in the United States should acquire the same kind of things are in the same store. Good luck and hope you will!

Gerry K said...

Robyn my love,
Cream butter cream do you think about names. It is with powdered sugar, salt and sugar paste made less margarine. If the baker is as good as my old, wrinkled, the more likely, a book or two, sell them when the beating of the cilia.

Post a Comment